Monthly Report (August, 2020)

August (2020), fifth profitable month in a row


Dear Copier and Followers,


I am glad to announce that we have completed the fifth month in a row in profits.

The month of July concluded with 2.43% of profits.

This third trading quarter is so far at 6,27%.

The Risk Factor seems stable at an average of 3 and maximum value of 4, when times with some volatility will come I will try to increase it to an average of 4/5 in order to take full advantage of the possible profits available.



Figure 1: portfolio structure





This month we tried to be trade without daring too much because this period is typically not the best period for stocks.
Although the last kept grounding higher, we are reaching values that seem a bit too extreme, so we kept gradually increasing defensive assets, in particular TLT (American long term treasuries), which now are the largest ETF asset in the portoflio, followed by GDXJ, as you can see from Figure 2.
 
 
 






The Vix seems to have bottomed during the last weeks and started to trade slightly upward, it indicates in my opinion that many traders are beginning to hedge their positions and becoming very careful.

The following months are seasonally talking the worst months for stocks, so we will keep trading carefully on stocks, keep a high degree of defensive assets and prepare for a meaningful pool back before we increase substantially our positions again on stocks.


I thank my Copiers and Followers for the confidence and I wish you a great time moving forward.

Daniele

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The graphs and prices shown in this analysis were taken using as a source www.etoro.com, the platform I am using for my trading as DanieleTrader.
Whoever is interested to follow my trading activity there is welcome to subscribe to the platform using the following link and follow me or Copy-Trade my activity:

Link to Subscribe to eToro Platform


Disclaimer

The content published in this blog represents my personal view.
It is intended for information and educational purposes only and should not be considered investment advice or an investment recommendation.
The reader is solely responsible for his/her investment choices

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quarterly Report (2021)